Friday, January 29, 2016

Did some more updates to my website... SteveCorneliussen.com ... and it is coming along very nicely.  Traffic is slowly but steadily increasing.   Numbers are impressive for a website that has only been up and running for a couple weeks.

Pretty excited about the entire project... Need some more work on my Amazon page -- need to write a "Bio" of the author... which is ME.  As much as I love writing... I can't stand writing in the third person about myself.  "Steve climbed Mount Everest he was only 12 years old..."  -- That sort of garbage.  The REASON this kind of writing bothers me... is everybody reading KNOWS you sat there and wrote it in the third person.  So, it doesn't fool anybody.  It is still just YOU bragging about YOU.  And... that is just not my style, at all.

Sure I went to college... doesn't everybody?  Sure, I have a Masters of Management... doesn't everybody?  Who cares?  Either a book is fun or interesting to read or it isn't.  The Author's Bio has nothing to do with it.

Gawd!  I just hate writing these stupid Bio things....

Wish me well... because it MUST be done... grumble, grumble, grumble....

Onward and upward !!!

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment