Friday, January 22, 2016

Wow.... GoDaddy SUCKS .....

GoDaddy is THE WORST web hosting service I have ever encountered.... 

All I want to do is cut and paste a piece of HTML code into the code for my page... and it is basically impossible. GoDaddy uses these stupid "template" things... which are great for 1st graders who want a web page... but... for those of us who actually know a tiny bit about HTML code... GoDaddy's entire system is worthless. And, I am stuck with them for 90 days before they will transfer my domain name. So... other than for some Kindergarten homework project... GoDaddy is just a waste of time and money. Do not, do not, do not host a page with GoDaddy.

Now... I have to decide whether to FIGHT with their phone idiots and risk having a heart attack....

OR lose 90 days of INCOME because I can't cut and paste a snippet of HTML code into a GoDaddy page.... something that should take about 60 seconds... and I have already wasted like 5 days on... 

Or just start a NEW page with a NEW name on some other hosting service.... 

All I know... is GoDaddy is COMPLETE garbage!

Screw them.


No comments:

Post a Comment