Saturday, January 23, 2016

my CROSS PLATFORM INTEGRATION plan....

Here's what's going on ... why you see a TON of activity from me...

I am setting up a "web presence" ... but... I am doing it by integrating multiple web sources...

So... instead of spending ALL DAY screwing around with ONE web platform... I am putting together a SYSTEM that gives me a presence across a whole bunch of platforms, or websites.

Currently... I am using...

YouTube ... 2 accounts...

Google Plus ... 2 accounts...

Facebook... 2 accounts... and one PAGE (which has a ton of followers)

GoDaddy.com --- for my main Website... SteveCorneliussen.com 

Blogger... for my main Blog Feed....

Amazon.com for my book sales on Kindle.

Google Adsense for Blog ads... website ads... and YouTube ads....

(Adsense is the thing I still can't get to work on GoDaddy)


ANYWAY.... so... this is why I have a ton of stuff flying around right now...

Mostly so I can TEST things and make sure it all works.

When I get finished.... a FEW MINUTES online each day will give me a presence across all these different platforms.... so... I won't need to blasting stuff all over the place to make a name for myself online.

That's the plan.

Somehow... I also want to incorporate Linked IN with this whole thing.... so... that is another site I will be figuring out.

The trick is not necessarily a HUGE presence on each platform...

The trick is spreading out my efforts across KEY sites around the web.

Setting it up is a lot of work.

Once it is set up... it should be FAR LESS work... far less typing than most people are doing each day online.

When the whole thing gets rolling.... I will have potential income from a few different sources... built into what I have already been doing for 20 years, anyway.... which is spending an hour or so at my computer, every day.

That is what is going on.

We shall see.

-Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment