Thursday, February 4, 2016

My new hat ....

I ordered myself a present... a genuine leather stockman's hat.... I have wanted one of these for a long time... Key differences from a cowboy hat are the shape... the fact that it is LEATHER... and... one thing I had to shop around for was to find one with a NARROW brim. I don't like hats that you feel you can't fit through a doorway with. Also, the Bramah brand hats are foldable... which I need... so I can stuff it in a locker... or whatever. Although Stockman's hats are an Australian thing... the Bramah hats are made in the USA. This one has the pre-worn leather look to it.... which is what I wanted... because I want it to look like a scrappy OLD hat the very first time I wear it. ANYWAY... so I am pretty excited about it. Been wanting a distinctive hat for years.... Hopefully, this will do the trick.... I will update this story when I actually get my fancy new scrappy looking hat.... - SteveCorneliussen.com
AND... OF COURSE.... A SONG TO GO WITH IT.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment